Friday, May 29, 2009

Concert.

Well, the streets of Millvale (Pittsburgh), PA were just a little bit happier tonight as I enjoyed a Mae concert with my dear friends Justin Danec and Kevin Heller. We endured about 360 miles of travel and 6 hours in a car together as we went to enjoy some good music from one of our favorite bands... I think this was like our 6th time seeing the group play. I also developed a love for one of the opening bands that played this evening: Barcelona. They were great. Check out their CD "Absolutes." Not too bad at the concert.

Lately, I've also been listening a lot to a band called Sleeping at Last. They are also a very good band, out of Illinois I believe. Very nice and mellow... my kind of stuff. Check them out as well. I think they might actually be Christian, too... not that that should necessarily influence your feelings about their music. Just throwing that one out there.

I really loved just getting to spend some time with some buddies in the car this evening. It was great to talk and joke and just be ourselves. Certainly a lot of laughter. Good times.

And over the past few days, I've realized how terrible I am at this whole 1 Corinthians 9 thing that I posted about a few days ago. I've kept messing up time and time again... probs a little disappointing to God. Yet, I know his grace covers my mistakes. For that I am truly thankful, because I am far from a perfect person. I'm just a forgiven one. Without being too religious, thank you Jesus!

C.J. and Ami leave for Indy tomorrow... hard to believe that it is happening.

Love you guys. I'll write again soon.

wb

No comments:

Post a Comment