Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Day Today

It rained today. I was very happy about that. There's just something about rain that makes me feel, well, cozy, I suppose.

Today, I suppose I spent my day doing a few things. I went to a staff meeting at church this morning, and then I participated in a speech contest. I didn't advance out of my group, though. That was really disappointing, given that I gave my best speech of the year. Oh well. Class, dinner, laundry, and then some homework time, and now I'm here in my room getting ready to go to bed soon.

I hate days like today where I don't really make a connection with anyone. It's days like today that make me wish I didn't live alone. I guess you have those from time to time though.

I also spent some time today thinking about her. I doubt she spent any thinking about me.

Sorry this sounds so depressing. I promise I'm not super depressed or anything right now.

Finally, on a totally unrelated note, I thought this was cool:


No comments:

Post a Comment