Friday, February 19, 2010

The Power of Friendship.

I am learning the incredible power that there is in friendships.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 is probably one of the most beautiful passages in the Bible about friendship, and I think I am just now discovering the truth in that. Over the past six months, I am finding deeper meaning than I ever thought possible within the friendships and relationships that I am forming with the amazing people God has chosen to put in my path.

The past week has not been great. I think "crappy" would be an accurate description. I've seen a friend go through something exceedingly difficult. I've had a bunch of little frustrations this week. But through it all, I've had some incredible people standing right beside me to talk things out, dream about what life could be, and know that in the end, all will be set right. Even though this wasn't the greatest of weeks, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Thank you God for being kind enough to show Your love for me through the incredible love of those You have placed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment