Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Changes.

There's an old adage that says "less is more."

Another saying isn't so kind, reminding us to "keep it simple, stupid."

That's my vow to you on here this year. I'm going to keep it simple. Less rambling entries. More things that get to the point. We only have so much time on this earth, and I doubt you wanted to spend it all reading this blog. I'll still be writing just about general stuff that I'm learning about life, about God, about being a follower of Jesus, but just shorter.

Sweeter.

Simpler.

In 2010, I'm also hoping to soon begin a blog called (worship)thought, which will be thoughts on worship and probably more specifically, on leading worship and worship ministries. Right now I'm gathering some ideas and material, and just in the planning/thinking stages. For those who are interested, there will be more on that to come.

But overall, at the beginning of 2010, I'm learning the power of simplicity, and hoping that it will help me be a better Christ follower and communicator. After all, when we say less, we tend to communicate more.

What in your life would benefit from a little more simplicity?

No comments:

Post a Comment